Saturday, December 22, 2007

Random confessions!




I was watching Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehnaa on my local cable channel (Jobless and hangovered from yday's drink didnt leave me with any better option guys!still if it hurts your deepest spiritual sentiments, I am sorry!:)) when it occured to me I should write a post on confessions .Here are a few of mine....


1.writing blogs till Blogspot closes my account.



2. calling up Shark once in a week and talk till our collective balances are over.



3.become a story teller in some Goa beach.



4.getting senti on monday mornings as to what i am doing in life????



5.win the Booker prize 2014.



6. play missed calls-missed calls with Her from office.



7. Make frightening faces to kids when no ones around.



8.Discussing Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana with DJ.



9.Being honest with everything. Thats my latest personal trend



10.Go back to school for one day and not hit chalks at Bothra Madam.



11.yielding magic with the mic once again at NIT Trichy.



12.organise an all india Dynomite Deluxe contest and win it over monil and swarup.



13.gtalk calls with DJ and co viewing random orkut profiles / ranjit biswas' terribly captioned orkut album.



14. being online on invisible mode.



15.photographing myself.



16.Watch Hrithik being slapped in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham for about 50 times each day with Anoop, Monil, Swarup and DJ at Topaz 28.And feel glee on our ragging fate.



17.Changing wallpapers on my laptop everyday.



18.Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S Alone.



19.Build a big beautiful house with a small garden for Ma and Pa.



20.Forgive and forget.



21.watching repeat telecasts of indian idol-3.



22. seeing Her off at the bus stop and later talk about it.



23.checking out my scrapbook once in every two hours.



24.eat oranges at one o clock winter afternoons and think of Ma.



9 comments:

Spectator said...

the list is a bit shorter, dont u think??? there has to be more enteries here...!!!

Surya, the Ayrus! said...

haan why not... but mitwaa song was coming in KANK so was more interested there:):) lets roll on this list longer and longer what say??

Spectator said...

yep... there r thousands of things to be listed down.

Gargi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gargi said...

I can add one there for ye...Wearing the newest best shirt you have for an evening and singing how you bought it last to last christmas:P:P:P tell me i am wrong:P

Surya, the Ayrus! said...

remember something we read in childhood about washing linens in public or something??? :)

Anonymous said...

winnig dynomite deluxe over me and monil ...
not even in ur dreams dude!!!
get real.. even in the dreams!!;-)

Anonymous said...

deke...tu nahi badla na?

aastha-inks said...

you can add many many more i think :P